Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done – 30th June 2017
- Researching alternative products. Our dog suffers with anxiety and a recent routine change (husband now working nights) has set her off badly – took me an hour to get her out of the garden the other night. The vet recommended a product they sell, for a ridiculous price, so I researched for an alternative product and found some all natural drops for £5. Saving a fair amount, can’t give an exact saving due to them being drops rather than capsules – the capsules around £1/capsule and she’d need 2 a day. Most important thing is they’re working which is all that matters.
- Yellow stickering, again. Monday night we had the most amazing dinner. It was lamb steak and veg with the steaks costing us £2.50 for two, they were so tasty and I’d actually pay the full £5 for them.
- TNS Global. This week saw me recording all the post we’ve had delivered to earn gift vouchers with TNS Global. All I have to do is take photos and register what comes through my letterbox each day, tell them what I do with it (read it, pay it, recycle it etc) and they pay me in vouchers for my time.
- YouTube for fitness. I’ve been using YouTube videos to keep on top of my fitness rather than paying for the gym. I’ve started something called DDP Yoga which is resistance yoga and I’m feeling amazing. I prefer to work out in my own living room as gyms have always made me feel uncomfortable.
- Launch event tonight. Our local Marco Pierre White restaurant is launching a new music night for the end of each month and I’ve been invited to to review it on ChammyIRL. This event is live music with cocktails and nibbles so I’ll be getting a night out with my best friend and it should cost us nothing.
Stay Up To Date
If you like it, share it...